The North & South League competition shall be arranged on league basis in geographical zone, which shall be North and South Zone at the discretion of the Competition Sub-Committee;
- the winner and runner up of the each division shall be drawn in Play-Off Semi-Final, followed by Final, to determine the National League Champions. The following format will apply:
Winner of North League v Runner-up of South League
Winner of South League v Runner up of North League
- team rankings within the Competition will be decided by points with 3 points awarded for a win and 1 point awarded for a draw.
- the teams gaining the highest number of points in their respective Divisions at the conclusion shall be adjudged the winners.
- matches must not be played for double points.
In the event of two or more teams being equal on points team rankings may be decided in any one or more of the following ways: –
- head to head
- goal differences
- goals scored
- most matches won
- deciding match(es) played under conditions determined by the EDF Competition Sub Committee.
For more information about Deaf Championship League (DCL) – please click here.