Please find attached application pack for England Deaf Football ahead of new season 2019/20.
EDF League or EDF Challenge Cup
- Entry fee for either EDF Challenge Cup or League is set at £225 per team, and this INCLUDES registration of 30 players.
- This is one payment inclusive of one team in the cup or league and all 30 players are registered for one fee of £225 and for the matches in cup competition or league.
EDF League and EDF Challenge Cup (Both)
- Entry fee for BOTH EDF Challenge Cup AND League are set at £250 per team, and this INCLUDES registration of 30 players.
- This is one payment inclusive of one team in both cup and league and all 30 players are registered for one fee of £250 and for the matches in cup competition and league.
If your club has a reserve team, and that you are entering both first team and the reserves team in the EDF competition together – please contact us at EDF. We provide discount entries for clubs entering 1st teams and reserves team together.
Deadline for Club Registration
- It is important to be aware that he deadline for club registration for the EDF Challenge Cup and EDF North/South League Competitions has been set for 11th August 2019.
- If you have not entered your application form and paid the competition fees, your club WILL NOT be entered in the draw for the EDF Challenge Cup. The entry fee format has been amended for this season. Please read this carefully.
Deadline for Players Registration
You will receive Players Registrations number/details from us, once you have completed your club application into the EDF Competition and/or EDF League division and post the application back to us.
- The deadlines for players’ registration continue to be same from last season – please read this carefully – Clubs are able to register a maximum of 30 players and all players MUST be registered by 31st August 2019. NO registration can be made after that date.
- All clubs MUST register their players AT LEAST 48 hours before the player is able to participate. For example; if your club has registered 20 players at beginning of season, and in October 2019, they want to add 3 more players to registration; these 3 players’ names MUST be registered to EDF (EDF Registration Secretary) by AT LEAST 48 hours prior to match – these 3 players must also have not been registered to any team during the season 2019/2020 (free agent).
- Player Registration form must be completed correctly and clearly. Any mistakes/lack of details on the form will lead into the registration being incomplete.
Transfer has changed for the new 2019/2020 season.
- Transfer Fee will remain the same at £15.
- No players can be registered or transferred AFTER 23:59 on 31st August 2019 and the transfer window will open again between 00:00 on 1st January 2020 and 23:59 on 31st January 2020.
- No further transfer can take place after 23:59 on 31st January 2020.
- You are reminded to ensure the correct amount payment reaches us BEFORE the player is eligible to play; otherwise the transfer will be voided, and your club might be subjected to penalty.